Saturday, December 23, 2006



(part of) 303 BBQ!

Yay! We had our 1st 05S303 at Alvin's! Like, finally. Though it wasnt complete, pls do not be dejected. Cos we simply enjoyed today! I havent gotten any photos from Sarah yet, so I shall leave this to other time.

YES. 4C '06 ever chalet!

I was quite saddened by Jvn's words "This might be the last ever 4C chalet."
Why? Cos if nobody takes the initiative to book a chalet, and effort to sms everyone to get a confirmation, we wont even have this gathering. He has always been the one doing all these(of cos, together with a few kind 4C souls). But sadly, next year guys will be in army. Who's gonna do it? But I certainly hope that 4C wont lose its trend of having a gathering every year since graduation, or rather, ever since dmn3c/4c existed 4 years back. Memories. Well well, here comes.


TADAH! 4C in 2006!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4C in 2005!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

4C in 2004!

Chalet 2004
Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Sentosa 2004
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Steamboat at Marina Bay 2004
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


4C in 2003!

3C chalet 2003
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3C's VERY SUCCESSFUL SENTOSA OUTING 2003
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


WAHHHHHH. Now you can see how proud am I to be a part of 3c/4c family. It's funny to look back and realise how each and everyone of us change. Though we're having different walks of life now, we never miss the opportunity to bond together and catch up with each other.



Thank god for blessing me with all cherished friends: 3C/4C family, The Eight of Us, 05S303 family, JKLM, 3flowers, and Merc.


I love you guys! Thanks for rocking my simple life!
Happy early XMAS for now :))




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:59 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT